You've heard of it... The legendary Trans-Siberian, the journey of your life, also called The Gold of the Tsars, Zarengold, Golden Eagle or the Grand Trans-Siberian Express.
Little can be said about the Trans-Siberian journey that remains unknown. In cinema, in literature, in poetry and in real life, this train that travels thousands of kilometers (over 9,000!!!) is more than a myth.
This journey will become an unforgettable treasure made of experiences. It is one of those trips that we all have stick in our mind as "the desired". The dream of many people that you can come true without having to go through a costly single supplement that makes this trip so expensive.
RUSSIA - MONGOLIA - CHINA 3 trips into one; 3 huge countries that share one of the largest areas of the planet; 3 amazing experiences in a railway with more than 8,000 km; the largest continental extension you can travel on a train.
This is a journey full of experiences and contrasts. We will find amazing nature, such as Lake Baikal, the maximum extent of freshwater in the world; the awesome Mongolia with its unspoiled landscapes, spotted with yurts and camels; or the huge Siberia, an endless expanse of large forests or desert areas with almost forgotten hamlets spread in its immensity .… Big cities, beehive of life, like Moscow and Beijing or the surprising Ulan Bataar that will leave you speechless by its tremendous contrasts between modernity and rapid growth coexisting with tradition and a way of life almost from the past.… Living in a train set in la Belle Epoque, lulled by its motion while windows appear to be an art gallery with color changes caused by the lights in each step of the journey... The features and factions of the varied people who live in the different places; expressions and reflections of such different cultures and ways of life that dot this tour...
A highly complex and complicated journey due to the idiosyncrasy of the cultures, that only with us you will enjoy with total comfort and without complications, as our objective is that our travellers have the experience of the unique, the special and the exclusive.
Cover the huge continental extension between Russia and China, through Mongolia, comfortably, on the legendary Trans-Siberian train is now a real opportunity, EXCLUSIVE, with all amenities, all included during the trip (train, accommodation in the best hotels, full board, private tours, cultural activities, and a Spanish speaking Russian guide accompanying the group 24 hours of travel).
THE JOURNEY OF YOUR LIFE. DO NOT LET YOUR TRAIN GO AWAY!
- Special "Grand Express" Trans-Siberian train ticket
- 6 nights in an train cabin
- Accommodation in a double room in hotel nights
Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Ulaanbaatar
Daily change of local specialities of Russia, Mongolia and China
- in specially selected local restaurants or
- in the restaurants on board the private train
The government of China allows travelers use the "72-hour-visa-free-transit" if they spend less than that time in the country and only if his/her entry and exit is made by the Beijing Capital International Airport. This way, Trans-Siberiano travelers who do not to make extensions or extra nights in China and whose flights are within the timetable set for these 72 h, can avoid processing the Chinese visa.
Procedures to complete before departure:
- Russian visa: about 95 €
- Chinese visa 95 € * (only in case of spending more than 72 hours in China or if the arrival and departure is with different means of transport, such as arrival by train and departure by flight, or vice versa)
* Issue price of visa. The costs of shipping, handling and processing must be added, based on anticipation or urgency of the issuance of each embassy (prices are approximate, each embassy has its own rates, you can estimate between 120 and 150 euros in total for each visa). We provide all necessary documentation and letters of invitation but it is the responsibility of each passenger to process their visas. This can be made directly at the consulates or by a visa processing enterprise.
Procedures to complete at Customs, on the train:
- Mongolian visa: 140 € (you must have 2 passport photos; payment is made directly at Customs)
As long as this trip have limited places and is booked and completed well in advance, it has special hiring conditions, that are stablished by the Russian organization.
Booking and payment conditions:
950 euros + flights when travel confirmation in standard category
1,950 euros + flights when confirmation in Deluxe category
Total trip payment must be made 45 days before departure
- Up to 91 days before departure: Deposit
- Between 90 and 61 days: 25%
- 60-31 days: 50%
- 30-15 days: 75%
- 14- 1 day: 90%
- No show: 100%
- Full board from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day.
- Water is always served at meals. In some places also soft drinks and wines. The rest of the drinks are on request.
- For passengers on Standard cabins: Shower facilities in hotel day rooms the days we do not sleep in a hotel (one room per cabin train)
- Flight Ulaanbaatar - Beijing on schedule afternoon / evening
- All transfers airport - hotel - station - hotel - airport on days 1 and 15 of the travel and in the travel from Mongolia to Beijing
- Transfers throughout the trip for tours, meals ... etc. in conditioned vehicles, by language group
- Guided tours in Spanish and indicated excursions in Moscow, Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Novosobirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Lake Baikal, Ulan Ude, Ulaanbaatar, Gobi Desert, Beijing (Portuguese and other languages also accessible on all outputs)
- Lectures and Russian language course in Spanish on the train (also in English and other languages for different nationalities)
- Russian vodka tasting.
- Cultural events mentioned in the program
- Private concert of classical music in Irkutsk and glass of champagne
- Spanish-speaking Russian guide that travel with the whole group
- Spanish-speaking local guides
- Anglophone cruise director during the entire trip
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee during all the train journeys
- Bed linen is changed 2 times during the trip
- Tea, coffee and 1 bottle of mineral water during meals
- Deluxe travelers also have the following included:
- Beer or wine at all meals or dinners
- Unlimited mineral water
- Wifi in the cabins (subject to GSM coverage with speed limit and data)
- Travel guides of Russia, Mongolia, China in Spanish or English
- Letters of invitation and advice on visa processing, necessary for obtaining visas according nationalities *
- Special Travel Assistance Insurance for Spanish passengers valid for Russia, China and Mongolia
- Flights from origin to Moscow and back from Beijing (or vice versa)
- Drinks at meals and train (apart from those listed as "included")
- Tipping (approximately 120 € in total)
- Optional Cancellation Insurance (up to 7,500 € of cancellation: 154 €)
- Visas (variables depending on the nationality of origin)