THE TRANS-SIBERIAN: VLADIVOSTOK - MOSCU
The trainTransiberian will take you through magical places! You will see Russia in all its historical grandeur, you will know the mixture of cultures and riches, its splendor and architectural extravagance, a diverse and united country, linking people and different religions.
You've heard of it... The legendary Trans-Siberian, the journey of your life, also called The Gold of the Tsars, Zarengold, Golden Eagle or the Grand Trans-Siberian Express.
Little can be said about the Trans-Siberian journey that remains unknown. In cinema, in literature, in poetry and in real life, this train that travels thousands of kilometers (over 9,000!!!) is more than a myth.
This journey will become an unforgettable treasure made of experiences. It is one of those trips that we all have stick in our mind as "the desired". The dream of many people that you can come true without having to go through a costly single supplement that makes this trip so expensive.
RUSSIA - MONGOLIA - CHINA 3 trips into one; 3 huge countries that share one of the largest areas of the planet; 3 amazing experiences in a railway with more than 8,000 km; the largest continental extension you can travel on a train.
This is a journey full of experiences and contrasts. We will find amazing nature, such as Lake Baikal, the maximum extent of freshwater in the world; the awesome Mongolia with its unspoiled landscapes, spotted with yurts and camels; or the huge Siberia, an endless expanse of large forests or desert areas with almost forgotten hamlets spread in its immensity .… Big cities, beehive of life, like Moscow and Beijing or the surprising Ulan Bataar that will leave you speechless by its tremendous contrasts between modernity and rapid growth coexisting with tradition and a way of life almost from the past.… Living in a train set in la Belle Epoque, lulled by its motion while windows appear to be an art gallery with color changes caused by the lights in each step of the journey... The features and factions of the varied people who live in the different places; expressions and reflections of such different cultures and ways of life that dot this tour...
A highly complex and complicated journey due to the idiosyncrasy of the cultures, that only with us you will enjoy with total comfort and without complications, as our objective is that our travellers have the experience of the unique, the special and the exclusive.
Cover the huge continental extension between Russia and China, through Mongolia, comfortably, on the legendary Trans-Siberian train is now a real opportunity, EXCLUSIVE, with all amenities, all included during the trip (train, accommodation in the best hotels, full board, private tours, cultural activities, and a Spanish speaking Russian guide accompanying the group 24 hours of travel).
THE JOURNEY OF YOUR LIFE. DO NOT LET YOUR TRAIN GO AWAY!
Welcome to Vladivostok arrival at the airport, you will be received and transferred to the hotel. Today you can relax in your hotel room or walk around the city. Today's dinner is not included in the program.
Vladivostok was founded in 1860 to protect Russia's southeast border. At present, the city is the base for the naval fleet of the Pacific, and only in 1992 free access to the city was given to outside visitors. We will invite you to discover the history of Vladivostok, to enjoy the panoramic views. You can walk through the streets of the city, breathe in the sea breeze, get acquainted with the places of interest and feel the spirit of the enchanting nature that will surround you. At the end of the day, after getting on board the "Imperial Russia" train, we invite you to dine in the restaurant car.
The Trans-Siberian will stop at Khabarovsk. During a tour you will see the main places of interest in the city. After dinner, we will invite you to take a boat trip on the Amur River, which forms the natural border between Russia and China and to enjoy the views of the city and the folkore concert on board. You will participate in a craft class, in which you can paint the famous Russian doll matrioshka and take it with you, as a nice reminder of this interesting trip.
The train will continue on its way, near the city of Chita, it will cross a branch towards the trans-Manchurian railway, and will go towards the Republic of Buryatia.
You will spend another day aboard the train "Imperial Russia" breakfast, lunch and dinner. We will invite you to take part in interesting conferences or to participate in the entertainment program.
In Ulan-Ude you will visit the Datsan Buddhist temple, and you will see how a Buryat family lives. Here you will learn to prepare traditional "poses", play dice, wear a traditional costume and ride a yurt. A colorful, interesting program awaits you, full of folklore. In the evening, you will return on board the train to continue your trip.
Stop at the shore of Lake Baikal, you can not stop admiring the miracle that nature itself created. It is the deepest lake in the world, containing one fifth of the planet's freshwater reserves. After breakfast, we will board the pleasure boat to go to the village of Listvyanka on the waters of Lake Baikal. Here you will visit the unique museum dedicated to the flora and fauna of the lake. Then you can enjoy beautiful views of the lake and the Angara River, which opens from the observation platform near the Chersky Stone. Our train will depart directly from the shore of Lake Baikal along the Circum-Baikal railway. On the way, the train will stop at a picturesque place where a picnic will be organized.
Arrival in Irkutsk, one of the largest cities in Siberia, full of historical buildings and monuments. During the tour of the city you will see picturesque wooden houses, you will visit the Casa de los Decembristas, who were exiled here. After lunch, we will invite you to visit the Wooden Architecture Museum, located in a picturesque place on the banks of the Angara. This unique museum will tell you about the daily life of the people of this region in the past. Before leaving the train, you can walk along the Irkutsk Sloboda neighborhood.
Continue your journey through Siberia. The next day will happen on board the train. You can relax in your compartment, discuss your impressions with other travelers and the anticipation of the next stop, or admire the changing landscapes: wooden houses, birch forests and, if the sun rises, mountain landscapes. We will also invite you to listen to the history of the Trans-Siberian.
On the 10th, you will arrive in Novosibirsk, the heart of Siberia, and you will begin to get to know this city with a visit to the Railway Transport Museum, dedicated to the legendary Trans-Siberian. After lunch, you will walk along the boardwalk of the Ob River. During the bus tour you will see the main squares and streets of this city. The Novosibirsk Opera House stands out among the local attractions with its monumental architecture. Not without reason is known as the largest theater in Russia.
La ciudad de Ekaterimburgo, su historia está estrechamente relacionada con la familia del último emperador ruso, visitará la Iglesia del Salvador sobre la Sangre derramada, construida para conmemorar los eventos trágicos que ocurrieron en esta ciudad. Un elemento obligatorio del programa será una visita al monumento, que marca la frontera entre Europa y Asia. Tendrá la oportunidad única de estar simultáneamente en ambos continentes y capturar este momento. Por la noche, regresará a bordo del tren "Rusia Imperial".
Arrival in Kazan, which was once the capital of Tatar Kaganate, will take you through the city to discover the ancient Kazan. A new mosque rises behind the white stone wall of the Kazan Kremlin, in the vicinity of the Orthodox Church. A great folklore program that will familiarize you with the Tatar national epic. We invite you to try the local cuisine and to participate in a culinary class that will show you the secrets of Tartar cuisine. In the afternoon, you will return on board the train to continue the trip.
After traveling 9,000 kilometers of the Trans-Siberian Railway, the train "Imperial Russia" will finally arrive in Moscow. You will pass along the Red Square, see the colorful Cathedral of St. Basil the Blessed, make an exciting trip on the Moscow metro for its palatial stations, be amazed by the impressive Cathedral of Christ the Redeemer, and enjoy spectacular views of Moscow from the top of the Sparrow Hills. After lunch in the city, you will visit the Kremlin, one of the most famous architectural monuments of Russia and the whole world. Take a stroll through the Old Arbat, with its many cafés and souvenir shops. I would spend the night in a hotel in the center of the city.
Before leaving for the airport, you will have the opportunity to take a last walk around the city. Good trip back!
- Special "Grand Express" Trans-Siberian train ticket
- 6 nights in an train cabin
- Accommodation in a double room in hotel nights
Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Ulaanbaatar
Daily change of local specialities of Russia, Mongolia and China
- in specially selected local restaurants or
- in the restaurants on board the private train
The government of China allows travelers use the "72-hour-visa-free-transit" if they spend less than that time in the country and only if his/her entry and exit is made by the Beijing Capital International Airport. This way, Trans-Siberiano travelers who do not to make extensions or extra nights in China and whose flights are within the timetable set for these 72 h, can avoid processing the Chinese visa.
Procedures to complete before departure:
- Russian visa: about 95 €
- Chinese visa 95 € * (only in case of spending more than 72 hours in China or if the arrival and departure is with different means of transport, such as arrival by train and departure by flight, or vice versa)
* Issue price of visa. The costs of shipping, handling and processing must be added, based on anticipation or urgency of the issuance of each embassy (prices are approximate, each embassy has its own rates, you can estimate between 120 and 150 euros in total for each visa). We provide all necessary documentation and letters of invitation but it is the responsibility of each passenger to process their visas. This can be made directly at the consulates or by a visa processing enterprise.
Procedures to complete at Customs, on the train:
- Mongolian visa: 140 € (you must have 2 passport photos; payment is made directly at Customs)
As long as this trip have limited places and is booked and completed well in advance, it has special hiring conditions, that are stablished by the Russian organization.
Booking and payment conditions:
950 euros + flights when travel confirmation in standard category
1,950 euros + flights when confirmation in Deluxe category
Total trip payment must be made 45 days before departure
- Up to 91 days before departure: Deposit
- Between 90 and 61 days: 25%
- 60-31 days: 50%
- 30-15 days: 75%
- 14- 1 day: 90%
- No show: 100%
- Full board from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day.
- Water is always served at meals. In some places also soft drinks and wines. The rest of the drinks are on request.
- For passengers on Standard cabins: Shower facilities in hotel day rooms the days we do not sleep in a hotel (one room per cabin train)
- Flight Ulaanbaatar - Beijing on schedule afternoon / evening
- All transfers airport - hotel - station - hotel - airport on days 1 and 15 of the travel and in the travel from Mongolia to Beijing
- Transfers throughout the trip for tours, meals ... etc. in conditioned vehicles, by language group
- Guided tours in Spanish and indicated excursions in Moscow, Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Novosobirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk, Lake Baikal, Ulan Ude, Ulaanbaatar, Gobi Desert, Beijing (Portuguese and other languages also accessible on all outputs)
- Lectures and Russian language course in Spanish on the train (also in English and other languages for different nationalities)
- Russian vodka tasting.
- Cultural events mentioned in the program
- Private concert of classical music in Irkutsk and glass of champagne
- Spanish-speaking Russian guide that travel with the whole group
- Spanish-speaking local guides
- Anglophone cruise director during the entire trip
- Unlimited water, tea and coffee during all the train journeys
- Bed linen is changed 2 times during the trip
- Tea, coffee and 1 bottle of mineral water during meals
- Deluxe travelers also have the following included:
- Beer or wine at all meals or dinners
- Unlimited mineral water
- Wifi in the cabins (subject to GSM coverage with speed limit and data)
- Travel guides of Russia, Mongolia, China in Spanish or English
- Letters of invitation and advice on visa processing, necessary for obtaining visas according nationalities *
- Special Travel Assistance Insurance for Spanish passengers valid for Russia, China and Mongolia
- Flights from origin to Moscow and back from Beijing (or vice versa)
- Drinks at meals and train (apart from those listed as "included")
- Tipping (approximately 120 € in total)
- Optional Cancellation Insurance (up to 7,500 € of cancellation: 154 €)
- Visas (variables depending on the nationality of origin)