VENICE SIMPLON-ORIENT-EXPRESS: TRAVEL THROUGH TIME WITH THE VENICE SIMPLON-ORIENT-EXPRESS
The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express is a truly unique experience. Art Deco style cars, dating back to the 1920s and 1930s, have been carefully restored to restore their former glory and reproduce one of the most luxurious experiences the world has ever known.
The golden age of travel may have been in the Roaring Twenties, but the art of journeying in style is still alive and well today.
That sense of wonder can still be felt with the variety of journeys offered aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express. UK to France and Italy on overnight trips, extended voyages to Istanbul and Budapest… Whichever the destination, your time on the rails is guaranteed to provide unforgettable memories.
Savour the beautiful surroundings. Marvel at the opulent interiors, sparkling crystal, plush fabrics and polished woods. Relax in your own cabin as you look out over stunning landscapes.
Connect with fascinating people—like-minded adventurers who share your joy for travel.
From the 1920s to the ‘30s the carriages of the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train played a significant role in the golden age of travel.
Today, every carriage has been lovingly restored to its former glory, recreating one of the finest luxury experiences the world has ever known.
Aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, travel has been refined to an elegant art. Relax in an opulent cabin while a dedicated steward attends to your every need.
Experience one of the world’s most unique dining experiences and indulge in a sensational feast aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train.
Exceptional European cuisine is freshly prepared in the train’s kitchen by Executive Chef Christian Bodiguel and his skilled team.
The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express menu features fresh ingredients taken on board at stops along the route. Look out the window and you may spot the chef inspecting lobsters from Brittany, tomatoes from Provence or saltmarsh lamb from Mont St Michel.
- Exclusive car or boat transfers between station and city centre accommodation (or vice versa) at the start and end of your train journey
- Check-in at your hotel/curb-side meet and greet as appropriate
- Guaranteed table of 2 at guest’s preferred sitting time and dining car, or the choice to dine privately in the suite
- Complimentary alternative “A la Carte” menu during lunch or dinner
- Private dining for lunch or dinner in guests suite if preferred
- Complimentary “A la Carte” celebration breakfast in the suite (to be pre-ordered the day before)
- Complimentary Caviar on arrival and free-flow champagne served throughout in the suite
- Bespoke amenities and complimentary designer bathrobes
- Those travelling on the Belmond British Pullman will enjoy a private coupe
The prices indicated do not include air travel from / to Spain, transfers from / to the airport or hotels for stays before and after the train trip. Please check our best airfares and prices for transfers and hotel bookings.
Drinks and any other concept not specified as included.
Note: Consult the particular booking conditions of this trip.